Saturday, May 24, 2008

4 Priceless Article Marketing Secrets That Will Help You To Make Money Online

I remember when I first started using article marketing I definitely was not getting the results that I wanted. Immediately I had a concern that this technique was one of many that gurus would promote that actually did not work.

However, by tweaking a few things I was able to considerably increase my results. I would like to share these with you in this article.

1) Write in an informative and very personal style

What I found after testing all the different things that I did articles that gave a lot of valuable information and those that also had a personal story got a lot more clicks to my website. So if you are writing in a cold and impersonal way I immediately suggest that you change your style of writing.

2) Track and test different resource boxes

Your resource box must be your 30 second elevator pitch. I remember when I first started out I was not getting that many hits to my site. Immediately when I included a resource box with my compelling and unique 30 second elevator pitch my results increased dramatically.

3) Drive all your traffic to a squeeze page

The most important thing is that you build your own business and maximize your efforts. Also by building your list you can build a relationship with your subscribers and improve your conversions. You also get the opportunity to market over and over again to them without it costing you anything.

4) Consistency is the key

Article marketing will not work over night. You need to do 10 to 20 articles every day for a long period of time. In this time you will gain valuable links to your website and increase your search engine rankings. You will also benefit from the articles that get published on other websites.

Are you really interested in driving massive traffic to your website?

Here's the answer:

Secrets Of Article Marketing - Download your free ebook now.

Mark Abrahams is a full time internet marketer who has helped others to earn a living online.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home