Friday, May 16, 2008

Almost Criminal Article Marketing Secrets That Will Create A Stampede Of Visitors

One of the biggest problems that most webmasters have is to drive targeted traffic to your site. I remember some time ago I was looking for a method other than search engines.

The main reason is that the search engines constantly update their algorithms. This means that you will forever be at their mercy. You may do all the fundamentals correctly, but this is not a guarantee of a very good ranking.

It was for this reason that article marketing appealed to me. The primary reason is because it generates traffic that buys. There are many different traffic sources that are completely worthless like traffic exchanges. Also if you use ezine advertising or ppc these do work, but they require a lot of testing and tracking to get your marketing system to make a profit.

This is the main reason that article marketing is my favourite method of traffic generation. All I need to do is write a few articles focusing on my niche market and submit them to the main article directories. I include a link to my squeeze page where the visitor can subscribe to my newsletter and download a free report. I take good care of my subscribers as the fortune is in the follow up.

However, if you are lazy I do not suggest that you try this strategy. It takes time and you need to have hundreds or thousands of articles out there to get it to work properly. This is the main reason that many people do not take advantage of this as it is far too time consuming.

Finally, if you are willing to put in the time this is the most reliable method to build your internet business.

Are you really interested in driving massive traffic to your website?

Here's the answer:

Secrets Of Article Marketing - Download your free ebook now.

Mark Abrahams is a full time internet marketer who has helped others to earn a living online.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home