Friday, May 16, 2008

Article Marketing - How do You Make Money With Article Marketing?

I use the articles to drive traffic to my squeeze-page and then that squeeze-page will help me to opt people in to my website.

A squeeze-page is a webpage that has as its primary and only purpose, the opting-in of visitors into your email--opt-in email list.

And at the bottom of that article you have a link that says--you know, if you want to know more about this click here. And, it takes them to your squeeze-page which is nothing more than a sign-up for my newsletter.

For me a squeeze-page should not have any other outgoing links on it. I find that if there's even one more link on a squeeze-page that the conversion rate drops drastically. So a squeeze-page is more than just a website with an opt-in for a newsletter. It's more of a sales page that is selling the opt-in-today-and-you'll-be-able-to-download-this-free-e-book. Or, opt in today and I'll buy the free e-course for you. Now I think it's just one step farther than an opt-in to a subscriber list.

When you write your own article--and someone clicks through from your article, they have developed some level of connection with you. They like you, or they wouldn't click though. So they click though. They get to the squeeze-page. Again, you've written that squeeze-page--you're just making that connection stronger.

Once they get into that email campaign, I write my emails, I continue to make that connection stronger. And once I have a strong connection, I can make recommendations to my list members of products they need. And it is win-win for both of us. They get the help they need, and I make a living giving it to them.

Do you want to learn more about how I do it? I have just completed my brand new guide to article marketing success, Your Article Writing and Promotion Guide

Download it free here: Secrets of Article Promotion

Sean Mize is a full time internet marketer who has written over 1200 articles in print and 9 published ebooks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home