Thursday, May 15, 2008

Article Marketing - Should You Use Article Submission Software?

I see Article Software advertised that will send your article to hundreds of article directories. How effective is this? What about duplicate content?

I have tried two or three different pieces of Article Software. It works--I can send out fifty articles in an hour. The funny thing is that when I send those articles out using Article Software, I find that I don't get as many links from them as if I personally submit them, or I pay somebody to personally submit them. I don't know why. I'm a big results person.

If somethings not working--a lot of times I won't even ask why. I'll just move on to the next thing. Now, that's not always the wisest thing to do. But, right now, given my business structure, I really apply that eighty-twenty principle. Eighty-percent of my results come from twenty percent of the work that I do. And right now, rather than focusing on the eighty percent that doesn't produce results, I just multiply the twenty percent.

Right now what's working for me is personally submitting them by hand. I'm sure it's boring. I'm sure it takes time. But that's how I do it. Am I telling you that all of the article-software out there is no good?

No. I don't understand why it happens. Perhaps, some of the better article directories can recognize whether it's coming in from some machine? I'm not technical so I don't know. Maybe they just don't put as much priority on the articles? I don't know. All that I know is that it hasn't worked for me. Nothing against the software itself. It just doesn't work for me.

Do you want to learn more about how I do it? I have just completed my brand new guide to article marketing success, Your Article Writing and Promotion Guide

Download it free here: Secrets of Article Promotion

Sean Mize is a full time internet marketer who has written over 1400 articles in print and 10 published ebooks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home