Monday, May 5, 2008

A Free Marketing Method To Build Your Internet Business

There are many ways to market your Internet business. One of the least expensive yet most effective methods is by writing articles. I use it as a primary marketing technique and it provides me with a number of benefits.

1) It consistently brings traffic to my site. And, unlike an advertisement that runs one time and then stops, articles continue to work for me as long as they remain available. I still get traffic from articles that I wrote six to eight months ago. In addition, many of my articles are published in ezines and on websites with related content that bring me traffic. And, as an added benefit, I get all this advertising for free. It doesn't cost me a penny!

2) Writing articles provides valuable backlinks and can significantly improve your site's Page Rank. The number of backlinks is one of the criteria that search engines use to determine the relative importance of your site. Each time I post an article, it provides a backlink to my website. Search engines see the large number of backlinks at these article directories, ezines, and other sites that have published my work. As a result, my Page Rank numbers increase. This increased Page Rank number means that my site will get a better placement when people do searches. This, in turn, means that I will receive even more traffic. And, of course, an increase in traffic means an increase in profits.

3) Writing articles can provide you with an ongoing source of income. With each article that I submit, I place relevant information in the author's resource box. My resource box contains links to products that I am recommending as well as links back to my website. Some of the people who read my articles will click on these links and purchase those products. It is like running a small advertisement in each article I post. And, as I mentioned previously, articles continue to work for a very long time.

So, if you are not already, consider using articles to market your Internet business. They can supply you with an ongoing stream of traffic. They provide you with valuable backlinks that can increase the Page Rank of your website. And they can be a nice consistent source of income.

Do you want to learn more about how I make money? I have just completed a Free Internet marketing book entitled, How To Make Money Every Day!

Free ebook - Make Money Every Day!

Write Small Reports And Make Big Money!

Make Money Writing - It's easier than you think!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home