Sunday, June 8, 2008

How To Write Articles Faster

When I first started writing articles I really battled to write good quality articles. I remember the first few articles that I wrote it took me days to write one article. You need to be very creative to write a good quality article that will be approved by an established article directory. The more practice that you get the better you will become. Now I can write a good quality article in as little as fifteen minutes. I would like to share with you some tips that will help you to write articles faster.

When I first start writing an article I first decide the audience I am writing the article for. So for example if I am targeting sales techniques for sales people I will think of a topic related to this. For example it could be how to solve a specific problem for example closing or the sales technique that I use that I find to be very effective.

The next step is to write the title. This is the most important step. You need to do keyword research and write your title with specific keywords in them to help your article to be found in search engines when you submit them to article directories. Also it is very important to have an attention grabbing headline as people are more likely to actually read your article.

After I have written the title I like to write the introduction and conclusion next. I then create bullet points. Consequently I expand on these bullet points. Finally I proof read my article and check it for grammar and spelling mistakes.

Once you learn the art of writing articles faster you will have a way to generate high quality free traffic that converts better than other sources of traffic. Imagine what will happen to your business if you wrote twenty articles a day.

Would you like to know more about the magical marketing techniques that have helped me to quit my day job? I have just completed my new guide.

Download it free here: Secrets Of Internet Marketing

Here's your chance to drive massive traffic to your web site: Secrets Of Article Marketing

Mark Abrahams is a full time internet marketer who has helped others to earn a living online.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home