Friday, June 6, 2008

Internet Marketing Tips - Allocating Your Resources

Allocating your resources may be one of the most important things you can do for your Internet marketing. The reason is because each of us only has so much time and so much money. Okay, some of us have more money than others. But the point is, resources are finite. Therefore, in order to make the most out of your business, learning how to allocate these resources, whether they be time or money, is critical to success. This article is going to show you one way...my way..how to do it. Hey, it works for me.

The first thing I do is sit down and figure out how much time I want to devote to my business each day. This is obviously going to be different for each person. I personally have no life so I can devote as much time to my day as I like. I choose to work 14 hour days, but this doesn't have to be true for you. Point is, pick a number of hours and stick to it.

The second thing I do is make a list of all the things I want to get accomplished in my day. I then prioritize them from top to bottom and make a note of how long I think each task is going to take. If I find that I have more hours that I need to dedicate than I have hours in my day, I have two choices. I can either increase the hours in my work day to accommodate the extra work, or eliminate some items. It's one or the other. You can't have your cake and eat it too.

The next thing I do is actually make a schedule, in writing, for what I plan to do each day. I stick to it to the letter unless something unexpected happens. Hey, things do go wrong in life. Learn to expect this.

That takes care of my time resources. But what about my money resources?

Well, same thing. I write down how much money I feel I can afford to spend on my business each month. I then make a list of items I feel I will need, including software, advertising, etc. I then take a look at the cost of what I want. If it's more than what I have allocated, I have two choices. I can either allocate more money or cut out some things. In order to do this, you have to prioritize the things you need. If advertising is most important, then that goes at the top of the list and you allocate your resources to that first. What's left over you put to the remaining items until you're out of money.

It's not rocket science. If you manage your business and resources in this manner, you'll find that you have a much better chance of running a successful business.

To YOUR Success,

Steven Wagenheim

Want to earn a 6 figure income like I do but get there in half the time? Please visit my blog at http://work-at-home-based-business.com/2007/12/06/review-of-nitro-marketing/ and read my review of the greatest info product ever to come out online in the 5 years I've been doing this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home