Monday, June 30, 2008

Viral marketing is a methods of list building

There are multiple methods of list building, and if you are just getting started, until you have gained mastery over one or two methods, it is advisable to use multiple methods of list building strategies. You’ll see every step of the process, no matter how small, in exacting detail so

Article marketing keyword optimization is very important when marketing online. It's the element that will determine if users will be able to find your article among the million others you are competing with online. The article directory you submit your articles to also play a big role in the success of your article marketing campaign.

A lot of marketers put to much emphasis on keyword optimization, to the point where their articles get rejected from the big article directories. These directories have software that they scan articles with to see if the same keyword has been repeated to many times.

Their articles are then flagged by the software and rejected; I personally don't do too much keyword optimization in the bodies of my articles. I write my articles normally, like I am having a regular conversation. I do however make sure that my main keywords are in the first paragraph and in the title of my article. This is all the keyword optimization that I do.

I also check to see the competition for the keyword phrase that I am targeting. You can do this by tying in the phrase in quotes in Google. For example you can type in "Mortgage loans in Texas". The number of pages that come up is your competition.

Remember that when optimizing keywords, your article still sounds like natural writing to someone reading your article. Also be careful not to repeat the same keyword to many times in one paragraph. Follow this advise and you will be on your way to a successful article marketing campaign.

I wasted 17months trying to drive profitable traffic to my website, but you should not do the same. Instead click here to get a copy of my "Quality Traffic Report". In it I will show you my results after testing article marketing vs. google pay per click, you can use the results to start driving profitable traffic to your website. You can also visit http://www.qualitytrafficbuilder.com/articlebuilding

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home