Saturday, June 21, 2008

Viral marketing is a methods of list building

There are multiple methods of list building, and if you are just getting started, until you have gained mastery over one or two methods, it is advisable to use multiple methods of list building strategies. You’ll see every step of the process, no matter how small, in exacting detail so

What probably happens--and I don't keep good track of it, I'm getting enough subscribers in, I focus on writing these new articles over focusing on every individual statistic. My conversion rate when somebody clicks through--if it's been an Article-Marketing article--is probably twenty-five percent, if I've used that Bio and I wrote an article on Article-Marketing. If I wrote an article on List-Building and used the same Bio, I'd probably only get a five-percent opt-in rate. On average, I'm at around ten-percent. If I write on traffic-building, and then I have an Article-Marketing link, I probably only averaging five-percent.

If I were to go in and write original Bio's for every single one, that opt-in rate would be higher. If you're only writing one or two articles per day, you really need to be writing original Bio's for each and every one. Until you find something that really works well for you, at least have that Bio--make it congruent with the article itself. In my case, writing fifteen or twenty articles in a day--frankly, a lot of times after writing that many articles I just don't have the creative juice to write fresh Bio's. Especially when I know that I've got a good one that works.

Number four, you're going to take these articles and you're going to submit them to the article-directories. To find a list, go to Google and type in: "Article-directories." You'll get tons of lists.

Those are really the four steps to article marketing. If I were writing this about web business using article marketing, then the fifth thing would be, build a list instead of sending people to a Squeeze-Page. The sixth thing would be, build a relationship with that list. The seventh thing would be to create your own products, and to sell those products that you create to your--sell those products to the people that are on your list. So those would be five, six and seven. List build, build relationships and then create your own products.

Do you want to learn more about how I do it? I have just completed my brand new guide to article marketing success, Your Article Writing and Promotion Guide

Download it free here: Secrets of Article Promotion

Sean Mize is a full time internet marketer who has written over 1400 articles in print and 10 published ebooks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home