Saturday, May 24, 2008

5 Ways To Determine The Best Article Submission Sites

Every day new articles directories are popping up. I regularly receive invitations from new directory owners inviting me to submit articles. The question is, should you contribute content to these new sites? In my case, I routinely submit my articles to about 30 sites. As you can imagine, it is a fairly time consuming process. As a result, I only submit my articles to the best article submission sites. In most cases, you will maximize your marketing results by contributing to the best article submission sites. My definition of the best articles submission sites is as follows:

1. It must be a site that has been around for a while. I don't want to spend my time submitting to a brand new site only to see that the owner is not making enough money and closes the site in two months. My time is too precious to waste on fledgling sites.

2. I only submit to sites that have a Page Rank of 4 or above. Search engines could penalize your site if you have tons of links with poorly ranked sites. To ensure this doesn't happen to my sites, I only submit to sites with good Page Rank numbers.

3. Another of my qualifications for best article submission sites is a timely publishing schedule. I hate it when I spend my time submitting articles to a site and the editors still haven't reviewed and published my articles from 10 days ago. When this happens, I immediately drop them from my submission list.

4. Traffic - mine, not theirs. I check on where my traffic is coming from each day. It is a time consuming process, but it is very much worthwhile. If I notice that I am not getting any traffic from a particular directory, I drop from my list. As far as I'm concerned, there is no sense in sending my content to directories that are not benefiting me.

5. About once a month, I will view my article stats from each of the directories that I submit to. If the stats show lackluster page views, I will consider dropping them from my list and adding a site that I feel can be more productive.

To qualify for my list of one of The Best Article Submission Sites, a site must satisfy each of the criteria above. Don't just write articles and submit them to one or two sites that you heard are good. Do some research and submit to sites that can benefit you the most.

Do you want to learn more about how I make money? I have just completed a Free Internet marketing book entitled, How To Make Money Every Day!

Free ebook - Make Some Money

Make Money Writing - It's easier than you think!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home