Saturday, June 21, 2008

Viral marketing is a methods of list building

There are multiple methods of list building, and if you are just getting started, until you have gained mastery over one or two methods, it is advisable to use multiple methods of list building strategies. You’ll see every step of the process, no matter how small, in exacting detail so

This article is designed to tell you exactly how I do my article marketing, just the way I do it everyday.

I identify a niche. That's kind of a basic level--I did that nine months ago. I know what my niches are so I write around those niches.

The second thing that I'll do is write out my twenty article titles for the day so that I don't have to keep getting creative. I'll do this all in Word, so that I can add to it. I will write out twenty different things that I want to write about today.

So for example, I will type in: "Article-writing, Article-marketing, List-building, Email-marketing, Niche-building, Internet-coaching." I will come up with twenty different things. That's my first step in my creative process. Then I'll go back in and I'll ask myself a question--I'll either ask about something.

For example, Article-writing. I know that I've written a couple of articles about Duplicate-content. I'll go ahead and write the title out: "Article-writing, How to avoid the duplicate-content penalty in Article Marketing." I'll go through and write a title for every single one of them. Then I'll go back in and start writing each article.

Sometimes, you'll run out of ideas. You'll get to two-hundred words and you'll just stop. Go to the next article. Write on that one. When you're finished writing that one, go back and finish the article that you've just done. I do it almost like an assembly-line system. It's almost like an assembly-line. When I'm writing these articles, a lot of times I will close all other windows--all other browser windows, on my computer. I won't answer any emails.

I won't answer the telephone if it rings. I'm just very, very, very focused on writing those articles. So the number two step is to write the articles.

Do you want to learn more about how I do it? I have just completed my brand new guide to article marketing success, Your Article Writing and Promotion Guide

Download it free here: Secrets of Article Promotion

Sean Mize is a full time internet marketer who has written over 1400 articles in print and 10 published ebooks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home