Saturday, May 24, 2008

Extremely Dangerous List Building Secrets That Will Explode Your Business

Let me ask you a very important question. Do you know what the key is to a very successful internet business? I am sure that by now you know the answer is a huge responsive list.

I remember when I first started building my list. I had bought several ebooks and was extremely disappointed. It was not as easy as what people made it out to be. It is like weight training. You need to do it consistently to get better at it. The longer you keep at it the better that you will become.

The problem for most people with list building or internet marketing in general is that there are so many sides that it is very easy to become overwhelmed. You want to try too many different things and in the end nothing works out.

There are many different ways that you can build a list. The three main ones are article marketing, ppc and ezine advertising. I suggest you choose one method and focus on it.

My favourite method is article marketing. I write articles and submit them to article directories. I include a link back to my squeeze page in my resource box. If somebody likes what I have said in my article they will click through to my squeeze page and subscribe to my newsletter.

This is a time intensive strategy, but is really working for me. I have written over 600 articles and currently get between 10 and 15 leads a day. The more that I write the greater the number of leads that I generate.

Are you really interested in driving massive traffic to your website?

Here's the answer:

Secrets Of Article Marketing - Download your free ebook now.

Mark Abrahams is a full time internet marketer who has helped others to earn a living online.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home